9 August 2016

Tim Holtz Creative Chemistry 103 - Day Four

Hi everyone and welcome! As promised yesterday I'm back with my creations based on the lessons learned during Day Four of Tim Holtz' Creative Chemistry 103 course. Distress Crayons take centre stage during Day Four and we have been treated to an array of techniques. ideas and technical information. Having taken it all in carefully here are the results of my studies...

Distress Crayon Smudge




Distress Crayon Textured Resist


Distress Crayon Watercolour Resist


Distress Crayon Blended Background


Distress Crayon Layered Colouring


That's it for the lessons on Day Four. I'll be back to share the results from Day Five and a course round up tomorrow. Don't forget, the course remains 'live' until August 12th and, no matter when you sign up, stays open for a lifetime of access to the materials and lessons. I recommend it highly of course!!! Until tomorrow, take care of yourselves, Jenny xxx

12 comments:

  1. oh wow - looking forward to carrying on with day 4 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing, beautiful creations again and I so love your insatiable appetite to learn and create more and more xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabulous! Love the backgrounds. Going to be playing with my Distress crayons today :)
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are stunning Jenny! I especially like the one with the flowers on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another fabulous collection! Jenny. Looking forward to seeing your day 5 :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenny -- I'm trying to get all of mine posted as well today. Whew! This class has been so amazing. I find myself playing so much that I have no time to blog it all. Love your Layered Coloring Card -- Amazing!! So gorgeous! Off to see the rest of your creations. -- Mary Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this was my favorite class. I love all your cards and will still be making cards with the techniques too, yours are very inspiring. For now I have just done the exercise with its instructions on the back for reference.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are gorgeous Jenny, you're making me seriously think about taking the course (though I would have to start at 101 ) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't recommend it highly enough Sue. You have lifetime access once you sign up so you can do it all at your own pace and enjoy learning/experimenting along the way. Hope you get yourself some Tim time xx

      Delete
  9. Another day of stunning samples Jenny, I love them all but Dapper Man has stolen my heart and I am totally in love with that stamp set now too!. Looking forward to tomorrow now... Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely amazing Jenny, fabulous makes, I don't know how you find the time to get them all done but thank you for all the inspiration! Deb xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH-EM-GEE that distressed layered crayon colouring card is FABULOUS! I can't imagine where you find the time to complete all the the techniques and in such an imaginative and fantastical way. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving your comments - they are really appreciated and will be published when moderated. Jenny xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...